Today's Outfit

16:18



Hi guys! Tonight I'm going to a Lebanese restaurant with friends and it's kind of a leaving do too because we move out of our wonderful house soon due to the landlord deciding to do the place up and sell it on (we think).

I'm going to wear this V neck strappy seam bralet from Topshop and this blue faux leather tube skirt from Zara,which doesn't feel faux at all. It is lovely and soft against my skin, and I really like it. This colour has got to be my favourite for this season. It's cute, feminine and fresh!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lebanese food is the best - enjoy all that hummus! Love the skirt too :) xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca :) I loved the hummus my fav! x x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Twitter