Dogtooth Coordinates!

17:20

Hi everyone!
It's a beautiful day in London today. The sun is actually rather blinding. I took the camera outside for some snaps earlier of my outfit because I'm really summery today and it's the first time I've worn my dogtooth coordinate set from Missguided, because it's finally warm enough to warrant getting some skin out.

You can find the top here and the skirt here. I bought my lilac set becuase the blue was out of stock, HOWEVER, it is back in stock (crying a bit inside) although I already have so many baby blue clothes at the moment. You will realise I have a slight obsession with this pastel trend at the moment.

I got these metallic heeled 'Sharna' sandals from Clarks S/S14 range. I am highly impressed at how on trend they are. I have also worked for Clarks, many years ago, and the styles used to be much more old-fashioned than this!
They have cushioned soles so they were perfect for finishing my last few weeks at Whistles off at, stomping around a showroom all day.
I finished working at Whistles on Friday, and I'm moving back to Somerset for a couple of months on Thursday, so my life is changing rapidly and quite frankly I'm looking forward to it.

Posted this to my instagram, follow me for more @sarahlouisenuttall



My earrings are from an amazing mid-century design enthusiast brand, Luxulite. So thrilled to wear these with summer clothes!

Stay foxy.

Sarah
 






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You are totally rocking this outfit! You look like like such a vintage babe! Beautiful! ;D xx

    <(') Hoda JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Twitter