Outfit Post: New Retro Hair and Mid Century Shirts

20:55

I like to mix Mid Century Modern prints with newer contemporary separates sometimes, such as my 'Splendid' wrap shirt in Abstract I got for Christmas from my mum, made by Lady K Loves (Kessie is a Bristol based retro repro designer and has a great little shop!), mixed with my Skort from Topshop and paired with vintage Bally shoes I found in a charity shop and a vintage beaded handbag I got in a junk shop at home. My bamboo hoop earrings are by Bow & Crossbones.
 
Welcome to my non-50's living room. I am living in a shared house so these are not mine..I don't own a house yet (I am only 22!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this look, and of course, I am wearing tights! It is pretty cold out now of course!
I also hope you like my new 'do', I wanted a mixture of brown and blonde, which I am calling Bronde! I feel much more like 'me' again being a little darker!
 
Let me know what you think in the comments, and I would love to visit your blog if you have one, too!
 
With love,
Sarah or Miss Winters as you might know me from my retro modelling on Facebook
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love that shirt. Such a great print :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Twitter