FEATURE: Miss L Fire Cinderella Shoes!

13:59


I am so in love with Miss L Fire's new Autumn/Winter 13 collection!
As soon as I saw these posted on Facebook, I knew I absolutely have to get hold of a pair!
They look like perfect show shoes as well as looking great teamed with a evening dress.

3 other colours available

They are a bit steep in price at £94.99 per pair, but there is something very special about these shoes that I have fallen in love with, and out of all the translucent shoes I've seen over the summer I have to say these are a clear favourite of mine!

For a beautiful, opulent evening look, try out the black Cinders slippers with Tara Starlet's Classic Evening Dress

For an elegant daytime look, team with a 1950's day dress such as this beautiful Bombshells & Beatniks dress  shown above(only one in stock at Etsy so buy it before its gone!)






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Twitter