The Christmas Wishlist

20:58

Christmas Wishlist



I'm a huge Christmas fan, and I get totally excited about sparkly new things.

I'm now 24 and I really do feel like a grown up woman every day. To compliment this 'grown up' feeling, my style has changed over the years and I enjoy a smart/casual verging on professional look on a weekday with dark jeans under knee high boots, and a feminine sweet fragrance to match. I've worn Chanel Chance for years and I love it, however I fancy changing my scent and I've set my sights on the newest and currently most popular Chanel fragrance for younger women, Coco Mademoiselle.

When I get home in the evenings my favourite thing is to wind down with a nice hot cup of herbal tea and light my candles. I'm loving Yankee at the moment.

Tell me in the comments what you want from Santa this Christmas!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Twitter