Mountain Print and Highlighted Hair

20:54


Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of outfit posts this week - I have been pretty busy at work (summer jobs), and also got a new job lined up for a receptionist position over this season. I just finished uni so a full time job and living at home for a while is really saving my ass (bank accounts). Hoping to get my own place again soon and hopefully put my graphic design skills to use in the future, but for now I'm just working and saving, publishing Jitterbox this week and I will be concentrating on blogging and making videos for Youtube, and i think confidence with video making comes with experience! I'm really into my beauty, fitness and retro fashion lifestyle right now so I'd love to document it on this blog and via my channel.

As for my hair, I'm so happy to say that the only bleached part of my hair is the few wispy highlights around my face. The base colour is a semi-permanent dye! My hairdresser is a genius. It feels soft and silky again without bleach on my roots at all and I'm really enjoying this more natural blonde shade! Hope you guys like it! I'm literally taking photos in my parents bedroom , excuse the old crazy pictures on the walls but the lighting was good today *wink wink*.
It's been really hot and sunny out but now it's the evening I felt I needed something on my shoulders.




Furry Top - Primark
Skirt - Whistles Mountain Print Skirt (AW/13)
Pink fisherman Jelly Sandals - Boohoo they now don't stock the baby pink - they have a cute selection of yellow, blue and hot pink.
Bamboo Earrings - Bow & Crossbones (from £4)


Stay Foxy!
Sarah

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you for leaving such a sweet comment! I would love to ! Just followed your blog on Google friend connect xox

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Twitter