Jumpsuits and the pastel walls of Bristol

18:18







CREAM PEA-SHAPED JACKET: ASOS
JUMPSUIT: H&M SALE
SHOES: NEW LOOK (sold out but link to similar)
BELT: PRIMARK
WATCH: VINTAGE
BANGLES: VINTAGE
SUNGLASSES: VINTAGE

Today I am wearing a new jumpsuit I found for £10 in the H&M sale, it's perfect for this time of year when it's sunny but still a little windy outside. The coat I bought from ASOS a little while ago when I was interning in PR, love a good sale bargain. It's nice and light for the summer and it feels like one of my statement jackets with the overlapping neckline and textured fabric. I thought I would throw in a bright colour with a simple yellow belt I have had hanging around and never worn from Primark, which as usual, was cheap as chips. The shoes I got at Christmas time and are fully beaded, barely worn them so chucked them on and I think they made this outfit complete.

I've had a pretty hard week, I lost my job out of the blue - so all my efforts are on finding something else and staying in Bristol. I have had a great time living here so far, and really enjoying chilling by the waterfront with a cheeky glass of wine, people watching and looking at all the river boats.

I'm also planning a 10-12 week trip community project abroad for later this year, and feel like now is the time to really find myself! Losing a permanent job has this perk of suddenly being free. I'm only 22 and I think it's time to work on becoming the person I want to be. I'm staying on my happy bandwagon and leaving all negativity behind! I'm even starting a new hobby, hula hooping classes, on Thursday, because why not?

TODAY'S VIBE: AVOID NEGATIVITY AND PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SPREAD IT. KEEP YOURSELF HAPPY, STRONG AND NEVER STOP BELIEVING!

Stay Foxy,
Sarah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Twitter